Coronavirus (COVID-19): Important Update on HMI Operations
The health and safety of our applicants, participants and staff is our top priority. Due to the evolving public health crisis relating to coronavirus (COVID-19), Honeymoon Israel (HMI) has made some important decisions regarding our operations:
Due to the current restrictions regarding travel to Israel, HMI is pausing all application cycles. We will continue to reevaluate all of our upcoming application cycle dates and restructure as necessary. We will make changes to our Upcoming Trips page as new information becomes available. Please continue to sign up for our mailing list to be notified about application cycles and trips from your community.
In addition, we have postponed our 12 different March 2020 and May 2020 trips. These decisions were difficult, but necessary due to the evolving public health situation and the associated directives issued by the US Government, CDC, WHO and Israel’s Ministry of Health. Locally, we are restructuring all HMI in-person gatherings and focusing primarily on creating and building virtual communities together with participants and organizational partners.
2nd Honeymoon Israel:
As a result of the continued uncertainty around international travel, we have made the tough decision to postpone our 2nd Honeymoon Israel trip this fall. If you are interested in learning more about 2nd Honeymoon Israel, please sign up for our mailing list and we will update you as soon as we have more details to share about a future trip.