How to Apply
Trips are organized locally in different cities around the country, so if your city is running an upcoming trip and you're eligible, then you’re all set to apply when the next application cycle opens for your community!
Applications now open for:
- CLEVELAND (couples living in the Cleveland metro area are eligible to apply)
- PITTSBURGH (couples living in the Pittsburgh metro area are eligible to apply)
- SAN DIEGO (couples living in the San Diego metro area are eligible to apply)
- WASHINGTON DC (couples living in the Washington DC metro area are eligible to apply)
1. The process starts with a written online application. Before you begin the application, be sure you are eligible to apply.
2. The second step in the application process is an interview with our on-the-ground partners who will be organizing the trip. Please note: not all applicants are invited to an interview.
3. Following the interview, applicants will be notified if they've been accepted and offered a spot on the trip.
Click the image below to explore our "Honeymoon Israel: Guide to the Application"!