How to Apply
Trips are organized locally in different cities around the country, so if your city is running an upcoming trip and you're eligible, then you’re all set to apply when the next application cycle opens for your community!
Applications now open for:
- BOSTON, deadline 10/22 (couples living in the Boston metro area are eligible to apply)
- NEW YORK CITY, deadline 10/29 (couples living in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, The Bronx, Staten Island, Hoboken City or Jersey City area are eligible to apply)
- SEATTLE, deadline 11/18 (couples living in King and Snohomish counties are eligible to apply)
- SF BAY AREA, deadline 11/25 (couples living in couples living in San Francisco, East Bay, Marin, South Bay and Peninsula are eligible to apply)
1. The process starts with a written online application. Before you begin the application, be sure you are eligible to apply.
2. The second step in the application process is an interview with our on-the-ground partners who will be organizing the trip. Please note: not all applicants are invited to an interview.
3. Following the interview, applicants will be notified if they've been accepted and offered a spot on the trip.
Click the image below to explore our "Honeymoon Israel: Guide to the Application"!